The stars of Pash-Mara
The emirates are located in a by mountains encircled desert east of Darujihstan. The emmirates are diveded in tree . One emirate for each of the elements, air, earth and fire. The water emirates grounds and capital where sunken into The swirling sea on The night the earth met the sky. The emirates are:
- Nawfar destoyed emirate of the proud fishlike Marid
- Mamoen, the emirate of the hulking flaming efreeti located in the south
- Sylphar, the western partly flying emirate of the proud and sensuoues Djinne
- Talfir, emirate of the Greedy stonelike Dao located to the north
- Qorm the Jann city state of peace.
The emirates are locked in The war of the elements. which is fought over the keys of the The orb of Khalmandir. Each of the factions wants to have the treasure insidee the orb for itself. The last 80 years The treaty of Ylem made that the millitary conflict was almost none existent. The war during this time was fought as a cold war full of spies and sabotage with Qorm as its center. All the factions try to gather artifacts of the ancient Ormori civilisation buried in the dessert sands.
Abhadar God of the civilization, trade and wealth
Dagon God of primordial chaos
Ikendra Godess of technology and magic
Khepran God of blackpowder
Oshun Goddess of oasis rivers and cenods
Taus Malek Keeper of Pash-Mara
Talmar God of the dessert and suffering
Yemaya Goddess of the moon and healing