The stars of Pash-Mara
The Botanist Skill Proficiencies: Nature and either (Medicine or Survival) Languages: One of your choice Tool Proficiencies: Herbalism Kit Equipment: Herbalism kit, field notebook, bedroll, pouch with 10gp, adventurer’s clothing
Feature: Botanical Researcher (Blend of Researcher and Library Access) When you attempt to learn or recall botanical information, if you do not know that information, you often know where and from whom you can obtain it. Usually, this information comes from a library, conservatory, scriptorium, university, or a sage or other learned person or creature. Additionally, you are likely to gain preferential treatment from most of these places (more so at a university/conservatory/etc) across the Realms, as professional courtesy shown to a fellow scholar. Your DM might rule that the knowledge you seek is secreted away in an almost inaccessible place, or that it simply cannot be found.
1. I’m a healer, but will create recipes for poisons if necessary
2. Natures wonders need to be protected.
1.. Most people run in the face of danger, I haven’t yet because I’m still collecting samples of the flora around me
1. I want to discover new plant species and document their traits and uses to contribute to the wealth of knowledge
1. Inquiry and curiosity are the pillars of progress (chaotic trait)
2. All of nature must be discovered, ordered and catalogued (lawful)